Thursday, February 22, 2007

Demo Mood

Every once in a while I look around a room that I was satisfied with 20 minutes earlier and decide it has to be redone. Where this comes from I have no idea my Mother didn't move her furniture except to move. Today I woke up with demo in mind..remove the bottom of a built in unit and put it inthe art room for supplies..makes perfect sense BUT what is behind this unit that is in the livingroom?
I removed the bathroom vanity 2 weeks ago to put in a pedestal sink unit that I can't afford right now..but the cabinet is gone and the tile floor is beautiful and ready for the new sink.
I will study this idea but I know I will do it...
Demo is easy and fun, it's all the putting back that isn't..
I have built 3 built in bookcases lately for my husbands library with 3 more to go..I love me a power drill!
Well, I need to go stare at this unit to figure out my mod of destruction......will keep you posted

No comments: