Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Paint clothes?

Remember when you came home from Church or school and Mom said, "Put on your play clothes" ?? Well, adults don't listen to their own voices..I have paint on everything I own...my paint clothes range from my nightgown to my coat.
I have been painting this morning and managed to block in 4 paintings..I realized a while back that I dream in color. My husband dreams in shades of grey. Are your dreams in color? It is weird when I am in a painting mood my dreams are even brighter and more colorful. I wake up with paintings already in my head. This morning it was chairs and garden trellis..mostly in bright white..with greens and pinks...
How do you see the world today?
Oh, and the dogs of the day are Cockapoo, Bulldog, and a Chihuahua puppy and of course a JRT..
Back to my brushes...

No comments: